With the following data protection declaration we would like to explain to you which types of your personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “data”) we process for what purposes and to what extent. The data protection declaration applies to all processing of personal data carried out by us, both in the context of the provision of our services and in particular on our websites, in mobile applications and within external online presences, such as our social media profiles (hereinafter collectively referred to as “online offer”).
The terms used are not gender-specific.
Status: January 5th, 2020
Table of contents
- Introduction < / a>
- Overview of processing operations
- Relevant legal bases
- Security measures
- Transmission and disclosure of personal data a >
- Data processing in third countries
- Commercial and business services
- < a class = "index-link" href = "# m605"> Use of online marketplaces for e-commerce
- Payment service provider
- Registration and login li>
- single sign-on registration
- Blogs and publication media
- Communication via Messenger
- < a class = "index-link" href = "# m406"> Chatbots and chat functions
- Surveys and surveys a>
- Provision of the online offer and web hosting
- Music and Podcasts
- Cloud Services
- Newsletter and mass communication
- Advertising communication via E-mail, post, fax or phone
- Sweepstakes and competitions
- web analysis and optimization
- online marketin g
- Affiliate Programs and Affiliate Links
- presences in social networks
- plugins and embedded functions as well as content < / a>
- Planning, organization and auxiliary tools
- Deletion of data
- Change and update of the data protection declaration li >
- Rights of the data subjects
- Definition of terms
Frank Panzer from Kreinsloger 103
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +49 176 41587135
Overview of processing operations
The following overview summarizes and refers to the types of data processed and the purposes of their processing the data subjects.
types of data processed
Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses).
Content data (e.g. text entries, photographs, videos). < li>
Meta / communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).li>
Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
Location data (data that indicate the location of the end user’s device). < / p>
Contract data (e.g. subject of the contract, term, customer category).
Payment data (e.g. bank details, invoices, payment history). p >
Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers).
Categories of data subjects
Employees (e.g. employees, applicants, former employees).
Business and contractual partners.
Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).l>